Full Stack Developer
- Develop programs and/or classes and/or functions according with the specifications.
- Turn specifications into logical sequence; flowcharts; researching solutions.
- Encodes specifications by converting logical sequence and workflow into program language.
- Verifies encoding by performing trial runs; modifying code.
- Documenting old and new code.
- Advances job knowledge to next level by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Over 2 years of coding experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering and related fields;
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming, design standards and software engineering;
- Have worked with build and automation tools;
- Knowledge in PHP, laravel, node.js, react, firebase, elasticsearch, MySQL, mongoDB, Redis and Git
- Desired experience with Nginx
- Participate in all stages of the application, focusing on development and troubleshooting
- Write clean, functional codes for web applications
- Use markup languages s HTML to create friendly pages
- Maintain and perfect websites
- Troubleshoot applications
- Perform unit tests to increase performance
- Experiment with Functional Tests
- Use new technologies to improve your old applications
- Define and meet the technical and design requirements of the applications
- Build code that is reusable and libraries for future use
- Track new technologies
- Experience in any of the Azure, AWS or Google Cloud cloud providers.
- To be able to learn new work tools quickly and on their own;
- Infrastructure knowledge of Windows and Linux servers
- Think about architecture decisions (systems) of products;
- Likes to develop people technically;
- Experience with team management;
- Experiment with A / B Testing is desirable
- Be concerned about the safety part during the development