- 2 years experience in Android programming.
- Training in Computer Science, Computer Engineering and related fields;
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming, design standards and software engineering;
- Have worked with build and automation tools such as gradle, Jenkins;
- Experience with device tracking, geofencing, GCM, Firebase, Kotlin, Okhttp, Retrofit, Butterknife, Dagger and RxJava;
- Have code offline features.
- Knowledge in some database with sqlite, Realm among others
- Excellent knowledge of Kotlin and Java languages.
- Experience with the Google Play distribution process.
- Be comfortable with applying Google's guidelines.
- Experience with automated testing.
- Be able to learn new work tools quickly and on their own;
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources, APIs and local storage
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency